When i tried to open any webpage just like live.com in the internet
explorer.i got error the instruction at "0x42f649b2" referenced memory at "ox8a2edfe6".the memory could not be read.
click ok to terminate the program.click on cancel to debug the
program.Kindly let me know the idea.Any help would be highly appreciated.

When i tried to open any webpage just like live.com in the internet
explorer.i got error the instruction at "0x42f649b2" referenced memory at "ox8a2edfe6".the memory could not be read.
click ok to terminate the program.click on cancel to debug the
program.Kindly let me know the idea.Any help would be highly appreciated.

Try to clean you internet explorer temporary files and cookies.
If that doesn't work, try to run a registry scan to see if the problem is there.

How should i use registry scan.Kindly let me know the idea.Any help
would be highly appreciated.

Well dear, It's none other than registry error. When you do any work in your PC, like installation, update and download files from web, all records in the registry system. When this record become corrupted or go missing, it results runtime, javascript and chkdisk type of errors. I suggest you to choose registry cleaner option to solve this problem. This will also make your PC performance better and give your windows a new life.

Can you tell me please.if there any exe file is available for registry
cleaner in Windows xp.Kindly let me know the idea.Any help would
be highly appreciated.

i think this is chargable.any windows xp utility is not there for this type of job.

No dear, It's compatible with any of your windows operating system except linux and macintosh and even scanning is totally free and you can see how many damaged files, errors and invalid entries in your windows registry. Just try it to check these errors in your PC.

you can see how many damaged files, errors and invalid entries in your windows registry.Ok it will show only error and invalid entries in the regedit Programme.But how should i resolve the invalid interies from registry.Changing value in the registry is risky.or How should i resolve the error .which was shown by registry cleaner.Kindly let me know the idea.Any help would be highly appreciated.

Oh! It means you have registry errors. I just want to confirm that is there any problem in your windows registry. It shows errors only if the problem is critical. Now, we are aware of that why you are facing this kind of problem. Now u will need a registered copy of this registry cleaner. Download a registered copy of this registry cleaner from this website's page.
SNIP

Oh! It means you have registry errors. I just want to confirm that is there any problem in your windows registry. It shows errors only if the problem is critical. Now, we are aware of that why you are facing this kind of problem. Now u will need a registered copy of this registry cleaner. Download a registered copy of this registry cleaner from this website's page.
http://www.download-registry-cleaners.com/slow-pc-start-up/

i will clean all the registry value as a default ?Kindly let me know
the idea.Any help would be highly appreciated.

i simple ask.is there any way so that without Puttting Cd in a
Cd Drive.i Uninstall the Oracle 9I.

Maybe the most important thing you need is a computer cleaner, try the software "tuneup360", it won't let you down .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.