hi some one help me my flash drive (usb) is formated with most important data i want to recover that data i have also download a software which is recovering those file but not recovering that folders which were hidden plz any one help me how to recover hidden folders.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

plz i am still waiting...

I don't know more. have any option in that software to recover hidden file? another thing check in the show hidden file from the folder option and then recrove by your software.

Try to use recuva software. You can download it from download.com.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I solved your problem please marked this thread solved and give me a reputation.

hi some one help me my flash drive (usb) is formated with most important data i want to recover that data i have also download a software which is recovering those file but not recovering that folders which were hidden plz any one help me how to recover hidden folders.

Hi,
as per you have lost your pen drive data, you should not purchase a data recovery software, but you need to use free demo of
Stellar Phoenix Deleted File Recovery

By using free demo of this software, if you are able to see all your files which you want to recover, then you need to purchase this to get your data in another location.

In the situation when free demo is showing you files but the purchased software is not able to access the files, all your money will be refunded back.

Thanks
Birendra Singh

Also you may try recovery deleted files menu from TuneUp Utilities 2009. also a trial program for 30 days.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.