Ok so I bought a new computer the other day, old one was working fine just time for a new one. Anyways, unplugged old puter and put up new one. Wanted to get KVM switch to use both and be set since all the files are on the old computer. Old computer sat off to side for a few days. Bought cables today and was about to plug in both computers thought i would blow the dust off the old computer. Went outside and blew the dust off with a hair dryer. NEVER thouched any part of computer with dryer, everything looked better came inside and began hooking it all up and NADA, the only thing it does is the light on the PSU is blinking and I can hear a faint click on and off with the light. Almost light a turning light on a car. but very faint. Anyways, I tried to unplug everything and just test the PSU and that works fine. the light comes on solid and stays on but fans dont kick on. If it is the motherboard that is busted, what would cause it to go bust? other than the air from the dryer ? I have tried to give as mush info as possible but if someone has a question I will try to answer tonight after work. Please someone help.