I am a IT person with a co-worker who asked for an upgrade from XP home to XP pro, i backed up the entire XP home drive, in order to save personal information on the Outlook XP program (i should note that when my co-worker bought XP Pro they also bought Office 2003)
once the new copy of XP Pro and The Office 2003 program was installed i attempted to import the ost's, pab's and NK2's all efforts to restore the settings and address books from this previous setup of Outlook XP were fruitless. Can anyone offer any help on how i can restore the settings, or is the 2003 version of office incompatable (i am fairly inexperianced with 2003)

i didn't have any problems converting but
if you can get ahold of a pda you can dump all the information onto it and just sync with new outlook

you probably want to make sure you have a backup of whats on the oda originally as well as the outlook setting on another non 2003 outlook

thers probably a better way of doing it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.