When you're instructed to renew the TCP/IP and Winsock my question is: Will "netsh winsock reset" the command that will cover the entire ball of wax? Or, is there more to it. I'm a bit confused at this stage. Input greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Giddyup

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am not sure exactly what the instructor wants you to achieve, but that is where I would start. I would also do ipconfig/flushdns.

This sounds like something a college professor would ask. It is an awkward question because in a real-world situation, there is a problem to be solved, not just a task to complete.

Let us know what you find out.

Good Luck

I am not sure exactly what the instructor wants you to achieve, but that is where I would start. I would also do ipconfig/flushdns.

This sounds like something a college professor would ask. It is an awkward question because in a real-world situation, there is a problem to be solved, not just a task to complete.

Let us know what you find out.

Good Luck

Thanks for the input. That helps
Giddyup

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.