Hello
Well... i have here a complicated case. I bought myself at the beginning of the schoolyear a new laptop. Then i upgraded it to windows 7. at some point, my father wanted to make some setting in the computer. He made himself an admin account, made my account into a lomited user account. He really went into the settings. Now, he forgot the admin password.
I tried already many things to recover it, but it wont work. i cant even reset my computer, and reinstall it. My father did a so excellent job in making it impossible to change anything, so that windows cant even update anymore.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve that?

Greetings, Beathag

Edited by Beathag: n/a

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by birellar

If you have the DVD for windows I don't see why you can't reinstall it. As you can boot into windows I don't see why you can't insert the installation/recovery DVD and restore/reinstall the operating system.

Why don't you try to get help from Windows password recovery services or software, you will definitely get the solution. If you need to know from where then i will recommend only one SNIP because it is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and has trained and experienced engineers who ensure that you are able to recover your lost data accurately and quickly.

Edited by happygeek: link snipped

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.