We are searching for an existing "middle ware" software product that can take data from the Blackbaud Raiser's Edge program and bring that data into Microsoft Dynamics GP. The integration can be brought into the GP General Ledger module or possible the Receivables Management module. Any assistance would be appreciated.

We are searching for an existing "middle ware" software product that can take data from the Blackbaud Raiser's Edge program and bring that data into Microsoft Dynamics GP. The integration can be brought into the GP General Ledger module or possible the Receivables Management module. Any assistance would be appreciated.

I do not have, nor know of software that integrates the two. However, I work with The Raiser's Edge and this is the sort of bespoke customization that I would develop. Feel free to check out my website for more details: http://www.zeidman.info

David

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.