Ted87 0 Newbie Poster

Hello Everybody!

Sorry for opening a new Thread for my problem but I did not find similar problem in the forum yet.

My problem connects to one of our DNS server. Our company has 2 DNS server and the secondary DNS server (Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2) makes the Event ID 4015 log in the Event log almost every day. I am a relatively new IT administrator at the company and as I checked the Event log I saw these errors came up last year as well.

The error log writes the following:
"The DNS server has encountered a critical error from the Active Directory. Check that the Active Directory is functioning properly. The extended error debug information (which may be empty) is "". The event data contains the error."

The primary server's event log does not contain any DNS errors, only the secondary.

I checked many forums but nobody could give usable information about what to do or the solution was only for members.

I would really appreciate any help. If possible give me hints and tips I try them out if those are not critical ones and I give you feedbacks. So where should I start?

If there is any similar thread please link it here I check it that then.

Thank you for reading the post.

I am looking forward to reading your tips :)

Ted