Powerponken 0 Newbie Poster

Hi,

I have some problems regarding the use of SSH(and also being a newbie in the SSH world). I have an application that uses SSH but when I want to use public key authentication. The server is a Win2003 server with F-Secure SSH server 5.3.

When trying to log in on the server I get "no more authentication methods available" and that is quite easy to understand why I get - I have created a keypair in the application but I have no idea where to put the public key on the server. As I understand it is to be put in .ssh-folder but where is that supposed to be?
I have found many similar descriptions on how to put the .pub file on a Unix/Linux computer but when it comes to Windows there isn't much to find.

When checking the F-secure server configuration it says that user key directory is %D\.ssh but I don't know what %D is supposed to be. The authorization file is called authorization but I haven't found any such file in the computer. I have tried to create and put the created key inside it and moving it around to different locations but without success.

Can anyone tell me where to put my public key and hopefully get it to work?

Regards,
Kalle