i am in great problem in my college on lan connections ipcop is activated so it blocks my torrent download i know it is must for the network administrators of my college to block the torrent to prevent misuse of internet but i want to download some ebooks which are easily available on torrent
so pls help and tell me that how can i run mu torrent on my computer in this condition
thank you
-PC
(adding more binaries to my life)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

> so pls help and tell me that how can i run mu torrent on my computer in this condition
Talk to your admin.

Actually telling you how (assuming it would even be possible) amounts to computer mis-use. Which in some places is actually illegal, and at the least runs the risk of you being bounced out of college for mis-using other peoples property.

i want to download some ebooks which are easily available on torrent

If you can only get them on your torrent then obviously the authors have released them as free ebooks, so you're basically asking for help obtaining illegal material.

(i dont know if i got your point right):$
go to utorrent.. download the latest stable version.. click xave or run depending on what you prefer.. use minimova.. look for whatever u want. use one w/c has maximum seeds and a good amount of leeches.. click download and save the file..

commented: Encouraging illegal download, that is no good at all ! ! ! -3

If you can only get them on your torrent then obviously the authors have released them as free ebooks, so you're basically asking for help obtaining illegal material.

you're right!

I know not everything done with torrents is "Illegal". Usually if they are free ebooks and such you will have other alternatives to get the download. I would suggest speaking to the network administrator and being able to prove that they are free and not illegal downloads.

:( I'm sorry.. okay.. let's close this thread.. I'm so sorry..:'(

download hotspot and run the exe.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.