Hello Friends,

Good news for all computer users to adapt changes in their pc configuration quickly for growing competitive in IT industry..

Northwest computer offers several technology services for small to large corporation, like IT Consulting, Network Maintenance, Server Maintenance, IT staffing, etc…

In today’s industry partnering allows companies to focus on their core competencies without worrying on support services.

Help me plx all of my bros and sis...

Suppose users share 1 Mbps link.Also suppose each use requires 100 kbps when transmitting, but each user transmits only 10 percents of the time.
a) When circuit switching is used, how many users can be supported?
b)For the remainder of this problem, suppose packet switching is used. Find the probability that a given user is transmitting.
C) Suppose there are 40 users. Find the probability that at any given time:exactly n users are transmitting simultaneously .
Hint: Use tha binomial distribution
d) Find the probability that there are 11 or more users transmitting simutaneously.

I'm just student. I find it difficult to find that problem. In fact, tell me and I forget,Show me and I remember,Involved me and I Understand. so so ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.