interner not working on the other computers

internet not working on the other computers how can i access the internet on the other computers.

First share internet from your server. Allow on all pc to Access of Internet. In two systems also assign one server and 2nd client.

internet not working on the other computers how can i access the internet on the other computers.

Internet is working on my computer and on others. But not on my laptop, which is in the bag. ;):D

Please add more information. Like OSs, topography (router/switch/modem...)

need help....i just bought dlink wireless 150 router. i have configure to my pc using my existing modem .... wireless succeed coz my laptop can access the wireless..but both my pc and laptop cannot access internet. what should i do??????

need help....i just bought dlink wireless 150 router. i have configure to my pc using my existing modem .... wireless succeed coz my laptop can access the wireless..but both my pc and laptop cannot access internet. what should i do??????

For example google for word IMCP (wiki).
There is a command ping.
Ping your router:
example ping 192.169.1.1
If it shows some lines with time and IP, then you have connection to router.
Also check in which mod is the router. If it is Access point, router and similar things.

I would study the manual about a little bit harder.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.