I just joint this forum because i know i am going to meet great professionals here,can someone advice me on how to forward my career,i just graduated from Pauls Computer institute obtaining a diploma in computer repairs and wanted to enter and IT institution,can someone advice me

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

There is something I don't get. You come from an IT institute and you want to go to an IT institute?
What are the goals you want to achieve for yourself?

I just joint this forum because i know i am going to meet great professionals here,can someone advice me on how to forward my career,i just graduated from Pauls Computer institute obtaining a diploma in computer repairs and wanted to enter and IT institution,can someone advice me

I came here to talk about computer science. What does this have to do with computer science?

I came here to talk about computer science. What does this have to do with computer science?

What does your post happen to have with computer science - nothing?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.