Hai,
I am a final year B.E Computer Science student.As I have to start my project now,I need your help to suggest me some topics which would add me more marks and valuable to use my knowledge to the best.I know java and .Net.

Please help me out with some ideas so that my project should be best implemented.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

> Please help me out with some ideas so that my project should be best implemented.
Not only do you want us to THINK for you, you also want us to DO it as well.

So much for education.

How about a simulation of how to optimise the cooking of burgers at the local fast food outlet. I'm sure your insight into that problem will come in handy.....

Make .net platform independent like java, I would love to work in .net in linux :D

Make .net platform independent like java, I would love to work in .net in linux :D

You can use Mono ;) as far as I know .net framework v.1+ is already ported, except GUI libraries.

Thank you for your reply.can you explain me in detail. I am intrested in networking and hacking areas.

How about a simulation of how to optimise the cooking of burgers at the local fast food outlet. I'm sure your insight into that problem will come in handy.....

Could - yes.
Will - no.
I've no interest in suggesting titles if you're then going to incrementally ask how to do them, then ask for them to be done.

Just so there is no doubt, the burger suggestion was a joke.

Employers want people who can THINK FOR THEMSELVES. On this point my friend, you're a manifest failure. Invent your own project (were you paying any attention at all in the last 3 years, did anything strike you as being interesting?).

Actually I had ideas to do projects in the fields of networking,hacking. Thank you for your replies.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.