Hello everyone,

So, far i have worked on employee management system(sap - abap), inventory payroll system (C lang), Reverse engineering(assembly),Quiz (VB). Now i want to work on java so that i connect my project with any server file like Sql connectivity,ms access, ms excel etc (i don't know how to do it). What could be a good project in java something like which was never done before or something which is very rare? I also wants to know, that is there any way to connect java with sql? (JDBC will do it?)

Regards,
Lucky

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi.. i have some of the projects in java which u can go through it & enhance dat is add new features and develop ur project..

ans yes ofcourse.. u'll need to use JDBC for the connectivity to your database.. for JDBC tutorial i would suggest u 2 visit java.sun.com
It provides u with complete information..
bye.

thanks almas, can you share your projects?

regards,
Lucky

thanks almas, can you share your projects?

regards,
Lucky

Do not copy , try to code something yourself.

commented: Absolutely! +36
commented: Agreed! +4

Do not copy , try to code something yourself.

You can learn a lot by reading other people's code also.

s/a lot/10% tops/ You won't find a great chef who got where they are just by reading cookery books.
Plus I guarantee you that most of them will have set fire to something at least once!

Likewise, if your own programs haven't locked up the machine, caused a reboot, or maybe even needed an OS reinstall, you basically haven't experienced a great deal.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.