I'd like to remotely control a small car through wireless transmission by using the computer as my graduation project. I will draw the path of the car and the surrounding dimensions on the pc, and the path that i move on the pc will make the car move in the real path. I guess that i will need a good programming in c#, a wireless transmitter and reciever, and stepper motors to drive the car, what do u think? any ideas?
Thnx

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

That's a great idea! You should try and think of something it could be used for and then you could try and sell it.

Are the mentioned skills and equipments all it needs?

I'd like to remotely control a small car through wireless transmission by using the computer as my graduation project. I will draw the path of the car and the surrounding dimensions on the pc, and the path that i move on the pc will make the car move in the real path. I guess that i will need a good programming in c#, a wireless transmitter and reciever, and stepper motors to drive the car, what do u think? any ideas?
Thnx

Good luck on that.

That's a great idea! You should try and think of something it could be used for and then you could try and sell it.

Design one that will automatically go between your fridge, and your sofa.

A classmate of mine and I where discussing similar things in our Electronics II class. Your best bet would be to grab a good robotics kit and go from there.

yeah, Like attaching a wireless camera on it and have it as a remote 'Security Guard'.

Have it patrol the malls, at night, or use one of those flying saucer toys and hover around the mall during the days.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.