Salam n hi there!
one simple question...what is the best tool to schedule tasks using Gantt chart.I mean,obviously Gantt chart,task network n all can be drawn using various softwares such as SmartDraw, MS Project etc,but what is the best software to use?I used MS Project and a friend used SmartDraw..since this is for the final project,I want mine to be perfect,so...suggestions plz!
thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

That seems like a very confusing post to me, maybe people who know a little bit more about what you are talking about will understand, but it just seems confusing.

ok i'll explain...
there are different softwares to develop Gantt charts,task network,project schedule(all that are related to project management),,,now what is the best tool to draw them?I used MS Project98,but what would you all recommend?

I use MS-Project and will always use that.

well if u r using linux, there is a software already installed under the office tag...i personally feel ms project is a wonderful; tool for windows....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.