Hello all, I'm having trouble getting google to give me anything useful because I don't know the name of the algorithm I'm looking for. line_types
This image shows different ways of connecting two points together, A is just plain lines, C is bezier curves but what is the algorithm that is usually used for B? the double 90 degree bent line, I've googled various different phrases with no luck, most give me smooth curves like C. any information onf the name of the algorithm usually used for B would be helpful, or links would be good too. NOTE: D is not used but there was space in the image so I labeled it anyway.

Dear i m not getting u properly wat u want plz xplain ur question?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.