Currently I'm interested in various search algorithms and how they operate in real life situations, as a part of my MSc. assignments.
I have heard that there are toolboxes/toolkits which let the user to create an example of a real life problem and see how different algorithms work on it.

Pls suggest me anywhere i can download such a toolbox for free.Or even giving there names would help me...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You need to get this started. THEN if you have some specific questions, post up. Asking general questions before you get started, it sounds like you want somebody to do your assignment for you. You need to take the lead on this.

I know Wikipedia has a lot of info on string searching (and links as well). Google has a ton of links.

No, you get your own names or toolboxes. (I don't know of any toolboxes for this, btw.). Put some sweat into this!

You need to get this started. THEN if you have some specific questions, post up. Asking general questions before you get started, it sounds like you want somebody to do your assignment for you. You need to take the lead on this.

I know Wikipedia has a lot of info on string searching (and links as well). Google has a ton of links.

No, you get your own names or toolboxes. (I don't know of any toolboxes for this, btw.). Put some sweat into this!

thanx for the advice
I tried google search.But still didn't get what I wanted.I downloaded OAT and it didn't work for me.Tried Pyro and it comes at a cost....

Narrow down what you're searching FOR: best routing? best move in a game? a string? a number? shortest path?

I don't believe downloading a search toolbox and displaying it's results, on some test data, is something that your instructor is going to be pleased with.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.