hello sir i am a student of** computer engineering** finally in my last year from pune university

sir i took a gap after my 12th for exam preparation,nd it took six year to complete my engineering

but sir i wanna say dat i got failed in my first year **of engineering due to **copy case which means similar answer sheets of two or more people or the worst case you been caught with a cheat by the external nd external served you but that is rarely happened.

nd second time in my second year of engineering in which i got 4-practicals back nd 2-theory sub bac
nd accordin to the** rule of pune university** you can keep 3-paracticals nd 2-theory **or **3-theory or two pracyicals to be promoted but my case was the first of its kind in my college which i got due to my bad relation with a single teacher.

so sir i just wanna ask how bad it can effect my carrer my job getting oppurtinities sir i'm highly tensed will i be able to get job in any companies any good companies my aggreate is 55% as companies are coming to my college but i am not eligible for that.Sir plz guide what should i do i dont wher to go for job can i try off campus **if yes **than to which companies.

plz say what to do..

nd i can't do further studies due to financial problem as i have to **repay my education loan **of my previous course.

Edited by deceptikon: Snipped email address

Contributors
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by deceptikon

Honestly, if I were you I would be more worried about your atrocious spelling and grammar than employers giving two shits about any cheating scandals when you were in school.

Edited by deceptikon

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.