Hello,
I am Currently pursuing Bachelor of Science in information Technology(B.Sc I.T) from Mumbai university and in final year.As per as our Syllabus we have to do one Company Project in the final year.

Can any one help me to get company project.This Project is for 200 marks

Thanking You.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

What kind of help do you want?

Basic, I want to know which companys give project to BSC students coz many companys give project to only master student or BE students
And if know any one in any company can u help me out for a project with ur reference.

Go for a project in a company only if you are sure about your programming skills. There will not be enough help. If you are not very good at programming its better to join some project training center.

Hello,
I am Currently pursuing Bachelor of Science in information Technology(B.Sc I.T) from Mumbai university and in final year.As per as our Syllabus we have to do one Company Project in the final year.

Can any one help me to get company project.This Project is for 200 marks

Thanking You.

You're looking in teh wrong place.

I didnt get u ??? wht do u mean by wrong place...

It means you would have to personally call up the companies interested in taking students in for out house projects. Talk with your friends from other / same college and try to get as much information as possible.

That would be the best way of getting an out house project.

I think u have to understand from yo lecturers what exactly they expect inline with yo curriculum. How they have done it during their training and then both of u approach the companies. They will be understood by the companies as being credible and genuine. Once yo u get it keep in touch with yo lecturers in every stage of the project

sir...im unable to get a project because my college sir told me to dont go with a VB project....n go with online project with .net n advance java can u suggest me some project pls....
my id is <<Snipped>>
thank u.....
waiting for your reply sir....

commented: Nope -1

what kind of help do you want?

want a simple ,best, topic for tybsc it project

hey can anybody explain me what is exactly meant by ONLINE SHIPPING AND CARGO ?
I need to make a project on this topic for my BSc-IT final year.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.