Hello,

I need help with my Final Year Project on computer science,

Please anyone with useful information should pls asist with with topics and plane details.

Thanks
Endurando

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

This is not an intrdoduction , moved.

> Page 1 of 20
Wow, the helplessness is astounding!!!

Perhaps if we removed all those posts, the site would show up a lot less for this particular search term.

Then we can all go back to sleep whilst it becomes a SEP

It's good for ad imprints I suppose....

please i need three project topic on compyter science

commented: Halting problem, Prove Goldbach's conjecture, find a sort algorithm that runs in O(n) or better -3

Hello friend,
I am a final year computer science student and i need a main project on computer science based on the language java.If you have,please replay me the details.

1.online knowledge sharing
2.online votting
3.online job finder
4.online library

please give me a science project topic

commented: Influence tatty67's reputation by -8 -3

please give me a science project topic

Find a cheap way to detect explosives .

commented: LOL - they'd probably blow themselves up at the first test. Remember, 'people' asking for this kind of help come from the shallow end of the pool. +17

i also need a project topic for my final year pls help if you can

commented: Too lazy to even properly type the request for help. -2
commented: fail -2
commented: another mindless shrub -3

i also need a project topic for my final year pls help if you can

Without code , check ieee or c++ / network journals , you will good real life problems to solve.

With code , you will not be able to explain the project to your professor , so no use of submitting a project after downloading from internet.

To all people who are searching for project topics: USE THE SEARCHBOX. Do not start yet another thread about it and don't hijack someone else's thread. If you're too stupid to figure out how a site-search works, then you shouldn't be doing CS anyway.

closed.

commented: Fantastic - close all the "plzsuggestproject" threads and demote all the weeners that bump them - yehaaaaa!!!! +17
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.