I apologias to everyone posting all these questions.
I have a meeting on Monday afternoon to review the possibility of using FileMaker pro 9 as our database.
Having said that, I need to setup a database in FMPRO 9 and present it as prototype for that meeting.
So here are some more questions:
1. How to setup the Primary key in FMPRO 9?
2. I could not find any Save Record function to bind into A button.
3. How to disable the Found Set AutoSave?
4. How to set Forms to Open in Black Mode meaning “Load Omitted Records”?
5. We have a field called USER_ID, any time we issue a new record I need to assignee the next available number to the new record’s User_ID , let’s say if the previews user_ID was “5” then the next new USER_ID should be 6.
6. Can we change the found set “Form” data provider’s source from one table to another one in a different FMPRO database?
7. Can we calculate two date field from two tables and insert the result in field, such as:
Table_A_Age = TableA_date – Table_B_date
8. How to manage the events on Open Form , On change, on Focus Lost, On Gained Focus….
Thanks for any help.