Hey Guys, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on this E-R diagram I am doing for a project. Not looking for a straight up answer, just pushes in the right direction if something is amiss. This is the problem as given to me, and I've attached what I came up with:
The Problem Domain
The problem domain can be characterized by the following:
• Each user (Survey Designer or Survey Taker) has a unique id (u_
addition, each Survey Taker has a date of birth and an age.
• A survey has a unique id (s_id), a survey password (s_pw) (so that
made available only to people who know the password), a title, an
status (indicating, for example, whether the survey is open to takers).
• Each survey is created by a single Survey Designer.
• Each question has a unique question id (q_id) and the question text.
• For each question on each survey, there is a set of choices, each
choice id (c_id) and the choice text.
• When a survey taker takes a survey, she will choose an answer from
for each question on that survey. (Of course, that information will be
database, so the survey designer can analyze the results later.)