I am pretty good with mysql but I haven’t done much full text searching. I have this problem though with getting results. I learned how to do the fulltext searching at the mysql.com site. I plugged their exact example into my database with phpmyadmin and everything good. Then when I make my real table, its not so good. I dont get any results back even with the simplest of queries. I added more rows then all of a sudden the same exact query that didn’t work STARTS WORKING :rolleyes: I am confused so I start deleting rows (rows that weren’t part of my query results) and all I have left are the rows that are significant to my query. And the query doesn’t work again.
I did some searching on google and I found one other person who was having a similar problem. He said the queries would only work if there were >5 rows.
Does anybody have any experience with these problems