I've to design a database for a tuition centre.
Here is some business rules for it:
- A centre has many student (1-m)
- A centre has many teacher (1-m)
- A centre offer one or more subjects (1-m)
- A teacher teaches one or more subjects and a subject can be taught by many teachers (m-n)
- A student may take one or more subjects and a subject can be taken by many students (m-n)
- A subject has one or more schedule (different day different time slot) (1-m)
- Different centre for the same subject can have different schedule (???)
I've some problem on how to fix the many-to-many (m-n) relationship and also the last one which different centre for the same subject can have different schedule (It will affect how a teacher may get different timetable regarding the centre and subject).
Here I've attached the ERD for the database. Hope someone can guide me on this.