Create an E-R diagram for a medical clinic, using the following business rules. Use Crow's Foot notation:
• A patient can make many appointments with one or more doctors in the clinic, and doctor can accept appointments with many patients. However, each appointment is made with only one doctor, and each appointment references a single patient.
• Emergency cases do not require an appointment. However, an emergency is entered into the appointment book as “unscheduled” for appointment management purposes.
• If kept, an appointment yields a visit with the doctor specified in the appointment. The visit yields a diagnosis and, when appropriate, treatment.
• Each visit updates the patient’s records to provide a medical history.
• Each patient visit creates a bill. Each patient visit is billed by one doctor, and each doctor can bill many patients.
• Each bill must be paid. However, a bill may be paid in many installments, and a payment may cover more than one bill.
• A patient can pay the bill directly, or the bill may be the basis for a claim submitted to an insurance company.
• If the bill is paid by an insurance company, the deductible is submitted to the patient for payment.
Does this look right or am i completely doing it wrong? Im new to databases