Hiz people ....after a day i m having pracitcal exma....n they have said me to make a database....so i decided to make student database of my school.....very simple so that sir wont ask me hard questions....so plz i think i donno some steps in completing my database....can anyone help....

for eg:-

i donno how to make a browse button so that it may browse the picture of student and display it in the image frame (as in the sample Northwind )

and second thing is that i have added a fees form....i jst want to make that if i click/tick the bus...the fees must increase and even if possible for different students groups (medical/pre-engineering-chemistry students/generalscience-computer students)

thankyou ...here is the database

and ya plz keep in mind the more simple it will b...more easier questions will b asked by the examiner :S ...and second thing we havent teachd visual basic.... so plz if u have modified so plz post the steps u did n how u did...so taht i can explain to the examiner... thankyou

i tried to upload but donno some probs occurs......

i hope this link will work

http://www.uploading.com/files/WXL3T1K0/Student_Information_Final.rar.html

Contributor
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mnmustafa

well one prob is solvd about the tick in bus .....

only the button to browse the image is the problem...plz help me out

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.