just have a look over problem............
The participants are required to design a game called Connect Four , also called Four in a Row.
The game was published under the famous Connect Four trademark by Milton Bradley in 1974; however, the much older original version is known as "The Captain's Mistress".
Connect Four (also known as Four in a Row) is a two-player game (not board game) in which the players take turns in dropping alternating colored discs into a grid. The object of the game is to connect four singly-colored discs in a row -- vertically, horizontally, or diagonally -- before your opponent can do likewise.
A Screenshot is provided below:
1. 1. The grid should consist of 9 rows and 7 columns.
2. 2. It should be Networked game i.e. it can be played on a network (both wireless and wired).
3. 3. It should have the options for single or two player option. For single player it can have various levels of AI.
4. 4. The software can be made on any platform using any Language of their choice. -“With freedom comes the elegance“.
1. 1. A two player game -20 points.
2. 2. With AI (1, 2, 3 levels) - 20, 25, 30 points.
3. 3. Network Enabled -20 points.
4. 4. Platform Independent -10 points
5. 5. GUI & Innovation -20 points.