HI

i am working with visualc++08 ,but alas i recently found that my compiler does not have resource pack which enables buttons ,menus etc. on
including "resource.h" i get several compiler errors .

someone please tell me where could i get the resource.h or a resource pack for the compiler .

also no idea how to include the directories in visualc++ . plz elaborate on this.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by hemant_chawla89

If you add some resources to your project, environment must include "Resource.h" automativally.
You create resources or using complete?

If you add some resources to your project, environment must include "Resource.h" automativally.
You create resources or using complete?

i could not follow what you said lastly . i want to tell you that there were no resource files /pack installed in my c:\ when installing visualc++08 . to include butttons,menus the resource files i believe have to be present in my system .lz reply..

Then you need VS installation CD(DVD). Toolbox with buttons, menus and other install with a full version of VS.

Then you need VS installation CD(DVD). Toolbox with buttons, menus and other install with a full version of VS.

while making game or application in opengl in vc++ ; some added features like buttons or strength display are most generally used these days . is this pack surely not available online from somewhere .
there are many game developers working on the free compilers now . they all buy the cd pack for developing fun games i doubt that .

as of now my compiler shows c1083 error . no resource file /directory found . cant there be any source it is available for download online .

hope you understand the point i am trying to make ..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.