hi, i want to make a car race game but i don't get the idea for moving the user car and opponent's car.....
Can you suggest me :icon_confused:?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

hi, i want to make a car race game but i don't get the idea for moving the user car and opponent's car.....
Can you suggest me :icon_confused:?

I made a simple car game using Adobe Flash. In that I motion tweened the whole track so that it appeared as if moving and the player's car was given controls to move over the track with collision provided for the borders.
In my game, the player controlled car have to evade incoming cars and barriers(using random function, showed as if many there are many barriers n cars appearing in different places on track). The fact is, there was only barrier image n opponent car image. :D
Try to think the logic on ur own.. That'll enhance ur skills and may bring gr8 ideas.
Good Luck with ur game.

i want to make car race game in opengl, but can not understand how to control the car the car (movement of car), please can anyone suggest

anyone please help me out, how can i make a good car which looks better than that of simple cube box car(using vertices in opengl) .
please help me

Please read the instructions and start the racing game

commented: Or you could get out of here with your spam & useless post. +0
commented: . -2

me Tooooooooo i want to make 3d car project using opengl but i cant imagine what can i do with other cars and road and user car please anyone help me

all here for same purpose me also want same to make aracing car game in open gl

Try some tutorials online. There are a couple of programs that allow you to model something in a 3d environment and then import that into OpenGl. Maya is an example of a 3D editor that you can model something in, then import into OpenGl. With that you can make a more detailed and graphically impressive vehicle for your game. Good luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.