Hi. We (OGS team) have released OGS Mahjong 0.9 (0.8 thread)
Changes since 0.8:
- Completely new environment for the playfield.
- Support for shaders in materials of tiles and scene.
- The possibility to select the environment and the tileset separatly.
- Support for kmahjongg-1.1 layout format with non-standard sizes.
- A new, more user-friendly game settings interface.
- Dynamic language switching. French localization.
- Installer for the Windows version.
- The layout editor with support for kmahjongg-1.1 format.
- Three new music tracks in the additional music archive
- And a lot of bugfixes.
Download stable 0.9 version:
- Windows (installer)
- Windows (archive)
- Debian 6, Mint >=10, Ubuntu 11 32-bit
- Debian 6, Mint >=10, Ubuntu 11 64-bit
- Any Linux 32-bit
- Any Linux 64-bit
- Windows, Any Linux: download this archive and unpack it to the game directory.
- Debian 6, Mint >=10, Ubuntu 11
Source code: Mahjong Sources
To run the game on various Linux distributions, you need to install additional packages first.
- Fedora >=14: openal-soft freeimage
- openSUSE >=11.4: openal-soft libpcreposix0 libfreeimage3 (i586 x86_64)
- Mandriva >=2010.02: openal (libfreeimage3 or lib64freeimage3)
- Arch: openal freeimage libvorbis xdg-utils glut
- Slackware 13.37: openal freeimage
- Other: usually you need to install glut freeimage openal pcre.