Changes since 0.7:
- The automatic camera was improved. The rotation restrictions were modified. The option to disable the restrictions was added.
- User interface was improved. Preview for layouts and saved games was added.
- Support for translations was modified and improved. Also we fixed a German version.
- Added new models of tiles.
- Added three more music tracks.
- Added option to highlight the even layers.
- Fixed the issue with closing the game by pressing Q.
- Fixed the problems with the installation in /usr/games
- Deb-packages for Debian (compatible with Ubuntu and Mint) were made.
- Prepared second alpha version of the editor layout (distributed separately).
Download stable 0.8 version:
- Debian 6, Mint 10, Ubuntu 11 32-bit
- Debian 6, Mint 10, Ubuntu 11 64-bit
- Any Linux 32-bit
- Any Linux 64-bit
- Windows, Any Linux: download this archive and unpack it to the game directory.
- Debian 6, Mint 10, Ubuntu 11
To run the game on various Linux distributions, you need to install additional packages first.
- Fedora 14: openal-soft freeimage
- openSUSE 11.4: openal-soft libpcreposix0 libfreeimage3 (i586 x86_64)
- Mandriva 2010.02: openal (libfreeimage3 or lib64freeimage3)
- Arch 2010.05: openal freeimage libvorbis xdg-utils glut
- Slackware 13.37: openal freeimage
- Other: usually you need to install glut freeimage openal pcre.