I can't make this game now. I don't know how.
please help me

Could you please give more details about what you need? First off, I expect most of the people here are unfamiliar with the game you refer to, and we'd need to know what operating system you are running on (Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc.) and what compiler you are using.

I've done searches on the terms 'raccoon dog game' and 'neoguri game' but came up with nothing definitive, so I don't know what game you are referring to.

(For those unfamiliar with the term 'raccoon dog', it is a species of early canids which can be found throughout central and north eastern Asia (and has been transplanted to Eastern Europe as well), which vaguely resembles a North American raccoon. In the US it is better known by the Japanese name, 'tanuki', though that strictly speaking only refers to the sub-species found on the islands of Honshu and Hokkaido. In Korean, if I understand correctly, the name is 'neoguri', while the Chinese and Russian names are 'háozi' and 'magnut', respectively.)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.