Dear, All
Hello,
Im a student studying Computer Science and Engineering at the German University in Cairo (GUC). I take a course were I should Implement a game called "Attaxx" using java programing. I should submit a java engine for the game by next week or so... its quite similar to Reversi (if u know this game..). well.. i will not tell u much about it in order to save space but u can look up in the following URL:
"http://cs.guc.edu.eg/courses/csen401spring2007/schedule.html"

This is the course schedule site. It has many things but u do not need to look at them all. mainly u should look at the following items (in the downloads section):
1. Game Rules
2. Milestone 1
what tasks should we do and when to submit the engine for the game..
3. Ataxx Class Diagram
how to create the engine: the methods and the classes.

I NEED HELP WITH THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE PLEASE! Im not really good java and i still didnt anderstood the game well. I do not know were or how to start and how to implement the methods and classes for the game.

Please try to help me as much as u can! it well be very very much appreciated and valued! Thank you very much for your cooperation. I hope to see the replies soon.

I wish you the best of luck,
Sincerely,
Muaz

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Your teacher told you to make a game but hasn't covered methods and classes? Or do you think you just need to ask your teacher for help? Nobody here is going to do your homework when you haven't even tried in the slightest.

Hello,
the teacher just spoke briefly about the game. he didnt discuss any methods or classes. most of the student were having problems too with the game engine so instead we implemented an easier game called "Tic-Tac-Toe". i had problems with it also.. And hey im not asking you(or anyone else) to do the game for me.. I just need help inorder that... well, I have attached a file(engine.java) witch has wht i have done (or can do) until now... im supposed to deliver the engine some time next week(from saturday to thurday..).

Please help me as much as you can and as soon as you can..
Thank you so much!

Muaz

Dear, All
Hello,
Im a student studying Computer Science and Engineering at the German University in Cairo (GUC). I take a course were I should Implement a game called "Attaxx" using java programing. I should submit a java engine for the game by next week or so... its quite similar to Reversi (if u know this game..). well.. i will not tell u much about it in order to save space but u can look up in the following URL:
"http://cs.guc.edu.eg/courses/csen401spring2007/schedule.html"

This is the course schedule site. It has many things but u do not need to look at them all. mainly u should look at the following items (in the downloads section):
1. Game Rules
2. Milestone 1
what tasks should we do and when to submit the engine for the game..
3. Ataxx Class Diagram
how to create the engine: the methods and the classes.

I NEED HELP WITH THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE PLEASE! Im not really good java and i still didnt anderstood the game well. I do not know were or how to start and how to implement the methods and classes for the game.

Please try to help me as much as u can! it well be very very much appreciated and valued! Thank you very much for your cooperation. I hope to see the replies soon.

I wish you the best of luck,
Sincerely,
Muaz

Thank you very much

Your teacher told you to make a game and dont teach to make one ? Or do you edthink you just need to ask your teacher for help i dont thinkyu can make a game as such

first u should know abt threading concepts in java so we create animated games threading is important
study abt tghrreading in java implement the logic which u want to desgin

Man you should ask your teacher about that iff he can teach you u don't have to go to any forum.

hello..
i'm sally from malaysia..
do u know how to make reversi games using c++? kindly response.. thank u.!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.