Hello everyone. I am very new in Android Application. I have installed JDK 7,Eclipes also. I have read the installation tutorials form the common site <URL SNIPPED>.I have installed AVD from Eclipes. But when I run the simple "Hello world" an initial program, It shows that no AVD is available.
In Eclipes.....I checed the window>AVD maner....but ther was no AVD found.
Can any what is the problem?
But I have installed the AVD from Eclipes.
Please Help.
Thank you.

Edited by peter_budo: URL SNIPPED

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by peter_budo

OK Thank you all. I have found my misteck. I have solved it also. Thank you all again for your reply. Now I will try to make some Android Applications.

Edited by Onlineshade: n/a

Before Debug your project run emulator from AVD, when emulator load then you can debug and everything work ok, i had also this problem ...

just load emulator before debug project ;p

in my opinion, If you had run eclipse plugin updates (which would update ADT), problem would have solved.

in my opinion, If you had run eclipse plugin updates (which would update ADT), problem would have solved.

In my opinion you are just signature links spammer. So be aware moderator eye is on you

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.