I am currently developing an iOS mobile application that uses that Google Maps SDK. The problem I'm having is that I cannot control the boundries in which the map loads. The map loads properly, and displays the proper coordinates, but I cannot figure out how to adjust the size of the map within the application. Any ideas?

I can only advise in the context of Android (sorry...I'm still learning Objective-C and iOS) but I do know that you use a MapController object and use the methods "animateTo" to position the center of the map and the "zoomToSpan" to show how much you should zoom in.

Not sure if that'll be helpful to you, but I can't really post any Objective-C example code.

Here's a link to a really nice tutorial (Android/Java) that has sample code that will at least give a hint about some of the objects you have to use. Unfortunately, you'll have to extrapolate into how you'd use them in an iOS context.

AndroidHive Site

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good luck, and Happy Coding!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.