Hey
I want to Develop A mobile app in android for my food business.
Can anyone suggest me any company and the cost of the App?

Thanks

Small world. My son is doing the gig thing for the Amazon Whole Foods delivery. You can look at that to see the scale of the apps for the customer facing apps. You might think that such an app is "just one app."

SURPRISE! In the Amazon system you have their web system, their mobile apps which you can see right now. But woah! There are apps for the folk that pick the stock, bag and tag system (another app), then the delivery folk have their app (grubhub too) and then the app all the workers use to pick their shifts.

The more I see of this system the higher the price tag goes. The Amazon system I'm seeing would be in the millions of dollars since there are many apps plus their backend systems.

For the single shop, you may want to look at GrubHub and see if that is your cheap exit.

the app development companies charges on per hour basis and the charges may vary from location to location. It can be different for various countries. In general, US-based developers charges between $200 to $300 while European developers charge at $100 to $200.

commented: Bull. The rates vary widely in each country. Also, why resurrect this old post? -3

The food delivery app development cost mostly depends on the type of functionality you want to in your app. However, to provide an estimated value, a simple food delivery app may cost around $11,000 – $25,000, whereas a more advanced solution may go beyond $40,000.

U.S. based developers: – $50 to $250 per hour
Eastern Europe based developers: – $30 to $150 per hour
India based developers: – $10 to $80 per hour

commented: Are you saying all outsourcing should go to the cheapest country? No mention of disasters I've seen in outsourcing or Elbonia. -3

app deveopment cost..depends upon location and clients requirements
it varies with services also ...if you want more info and services at affordable price
you can contact below

Intelecorp Software Pvt Ltd.

Intelecorp is one of the top app development company in India that can help you leverage their expertise. If you’re intrested in application development Services and need a technology & promotional partner, have a look at our services for your current and future projects.
Contact Us :
Visit Website
https://www.intelebiz.com/service/mobile-app/

The cost to develop a food delivery app on Android platforms is depend of project scoop, Normally you must have around 3 to 4 k usd budget.

Of course there is also the fact that the API's for mobile apps are constantly changing. This requires regular and constant updates to your code.

Your food delivery APP can have custom functions which you will need based on your business data. You will have to hire the developer on Hourly basis. Hourly basis cost range from $7 to $25 per hour in most companies. So make sure how much budget you have and what functions you gonna have in your app.

Thank you !