Hello to all! I have been Using google firebase with my android apps for more than 2 years. Today while developing a new app I am facing a weird problem. I set up my firebase project on Google firebase Console successfully. I write the code to push data on firebase successfully.
But the problem is that No data inserted in firebase and no Error occures in the console. I searched online a lot but all in vain. I am pasting Screen shot of my firebase console,database rules and my source code. Kindly guide me.

rules_shot.PNG

firebaseshot.PNG

database = FirebaseDatabase.getInstance();
dealer_ref = database.getReference("reg_requests");

btnSignup.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
                @Override
                public void onClick(View v) {
                       Dealer dealer = new Dealer();

dealer.setId(ed.getText().toString());
                        dealer.setMac(getMacAddress(LoginActivity.this));
                        dealer.setRegistered("no");

String id =    dealer_ref.push().getKey();

dealer_ref.push().setValue(dealer);

}
            });

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I don't see it in the supplied information. But a friend works such and they run into limits all the time.
https://firebase.google.com/docs/firestore/quotas#:~:text=10%20for%20single-document%20requests,also%20applies%20to%20each%20operation. for reference.

commented: rproffitt I created new firebase account, and just started to insert data, Just after my first insertion, I started facing this problem. +3

If this is true then it's not your code but again, limits being hit. Could be a bug on Google's end. Time to ask them in their product support forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.