Well, this is what we got for writing this holidays at school using plain C and the most simple methods. Any solutions available?
Create program for defining hierarchical file-system structure in which node can be file or subdirectory with limitation that file can only be a leaf. Capabilities that program must have are:
- creating first subdirectoy or file (first child)
- creating next subdirectory or file (nex "brother")
- deleting leafs, subdirectories and files
- movement through filesystem structure to parent, first child and next "brother"
- printing directory contents
- constant location printing
- searching filesystem structure (function PREORDER())
Sorry for any bad english, it's translated text. Thank you for your time.