1. put a frame, just one frame
2. put label for the questions
3. put textbox for the answer.
4. put a button for checking
5. put all your questions in the database with their corresponding answer.
6. retrieve those randomized questions from the database
7. check the answer for that question.
Well, if you don't use database you will have to "hard code" all the questions as well as answers, which will not be a good idea. Because everytime you want to add or change or delete some questions you will have to make changes in the source code of your program which will require recompiling of it, which may be a difficult task if you plan to distribute your program. So the best way to get what you want is through DATABASE
I Developed application in C# with crystal reports and created setup file in third party (Advance) Installer.When i installed my application on client system application is working but ...