I have created a project including some controls like labels, textboxes and buttons. When I click the print preview it shows me the print preview of the form and their controls. But without the background of the form.

It would be nice to have a picturebox on the form so I can decide where I want to put graphics when I print it. But when I add a picturebox to the form and click print preview the form looses all of his controls!

I need to print controls as wel as graphics, can someone help me here?

Thanks ,

Ps I have added the example project as a zip file to this treat.

9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by tgreer

Is there nobody with some knowledge about printing?

Your question simply isn't specific enough. What are you printing? How? From what application? Visual Studio, I assume. Are you wanting, essentially, a screen shot of your IDE? Or are you coding a print function into your application?

If you don't get an answer to your question, it's best to assume the problem is with the question, rather than assuming a lack of knowledge on the part of the entire community.

I thought the attached zip file inculding the project would give enough information.

Correct me if I am wrong?

I haven't downloaded the attached project. Many users who might have time to answer a question on a forum may not have the time to download someone's project, open it, and attempt to decipher all of their source code.

Asking good questions is in art, I know. If you can't ask a clear question you can't expect a clear answer. I'm a C# coder and have been a print driver, RIP and embedded print engine developer for many years. I can likely help you, but I'm still not sure what you want.

You state you need to print controls as well as graphics. I don't know what that means. Please rephrase your question.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.