Hi,
with the help of VB 6 and Access I would like to make a software to enter Cheque No and its related bill no. I mean a Cheque could be the payment of number of bills of a firm which varies from time to time. So pl help me what should I do so that when I save the cheque No the details of the related bills are also saved simultaneously and in search criteria when I enter a cheque no. all bill no related to that cheque should retrieve.

Pl help me this is required for official use and not for business purpose.

(Kehar Singh)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

you need to desing the frontend as well as the database and connect the both for the purpose. you need to store alll the details that you need for retrieving it back.

I know that but the problem is that under first colum first row and second colum first row of table Cheque no. and bill no is recorded respectively but for another bill no i.e under second
row of first colum it remains blank. if you give me the email add I will send the programme
for your ref.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.