Hi,

I need some algorithms with syntax to work out logical operations using Standard template library(STLs). Please get me some examples of these or teach me regarding logical operations using STLs.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I'll give you the same link for the third time.
Scroll down for logical operations...:yawn:

(also said it here and here)

I am not getting with those examples. It looks difficukt to understand and there are no example programs. They have used iota functions which is not working in my system even if i include #include<numeric>. I completed arithmetic operations, relational operations from "C++ standard library A tutorail and reference". But ia m not getting good tutorials for logic operations. Would u please get me some more understandable tutorials with examples

Something like this?
[edit] Hmm, that's not a great link after all... Please disregard

yes. But using STLs.

yes. But using STLs.

In that case, I don't know any sites that have clearer examples then the site mentioned in post #1.
Did you look at the examples for logical operations?

yes i studied those tutorials. Actually i am working on japanese language. Now i got some examples which was in japanese page. I will study these examples. It may helpful for me.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.