please i need help in gettin data interaction between forms,
basically what i want to do is to create a questioniare of about three forms where data is requested from the user and the last (4th) form, displays an intepreted set of information based on the data that was enter in the three earlier forms.
I have gone thru the database and have seen some topics that are similar to dis but am not realy clear on the prodedures stated there. so i would appritiate if some could be explian the codes that i need to use. I use both VB6 and 2008,
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

so i would appritiate if some could be explian the codes that i need to use.

No-one would give you a tutorial over here in return for such a general problem statement.

Be specific with your problem (code, preferably) and state what efforts you've made. That would take you a long way in receiving help over here.

Though, you may have a look at http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread41057.html

i just need the code to call the data from one form to another form:
i have tried

Load Form2
Call Form2.MyProcedure

but compiler error comes up
i have also tried codes from pages on the web but seems its not compactible with VB 6.
i just need the code to call the data.. not the whole code

The data members or functions maybe declared as private in the form which you're trying to access.

Hi,

To call a Procedure from another form, the Procedure need to be declared as Public

Regards
Veena

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.