in my project, i need to take some details like company name, contact no. and address during the installation of the project itself.
but i dont know how to accomplish that..please guide me. :|

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i need to take some details like company name, contact no. and address during the installation of the project itself.

If you want to add those details, go to Project-->Add Form and select About Dialog. Specify the information there and link it with the menu option Help-->About in your application using menu editor.

If you want to add those details, go to Project-->Add Form and select About Dialog. Specify the information there and link it with the menu option Help-->About in your application using menu editor.

err...i think u have mistaken my question...actually...suppose the application requires to ask a compnany name, contact no., etc. from the user while installing the application itself..i mean while running the setup...now i am not getting how to integrate this form (or whatever..) in the setup itself...please guide me now.... :|

Go to Project-->Properties. Click on the Make tab. There you can enter version no., version info., application etc. Okay?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.