:) Hi Masters,
My name is Tejas and i m a member of daniweb. i m just a bigginer in IT Field.
Can You Solve my Deficultest ERRORS of my software If you think so then it is as follows
:X
I creatre a Software which has 6 Crystal Reports With Dynemic Image ,15 Forms and 1Module. it is Run Sucessfully in My Computer. BUT it creates some problems when i install it on other computers This problems are as follows.

1. My one which has Dynemic Image that report create an error like "Physical Databse not Found"
:S
2. When i Delete Some record from Databse using Software. and when i open the report that Deleted Record STILL Displayed in Report
:S
3. Another Report Which has Dynemic Image. That can't Display Image

:@ I don't Know Why this type of Errors happen when i create any Packeg and install in Any other computer.:confused:

Please Give me some answer Because this Error make me Crazzy ;)

Contributors
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by dspnhn

First of all...........is it an exe file with database that u r running on another comp????if yes, please try and load vb6 on the other comp with crystal reports....and compile on that machine.........do not use a different verison.....like Visual basic 6 working model edition or standard edition........use the one which u have used on your comp for making this project and
ensure the path is correct for the reports to function....

regards,
DSP

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.