HI guys.....

I'm having a problem using one calendar in my whole application....

here are the details:

component used for calendar : Microsoft Calendar Control 11.0

here's the situation:

I have plenty of forms, and in every form that has textboxes which requires to input dates..
in one form, it has like more than 3 textboxes...

then beside the textbox is a command button that calls a form where i put my calendar object...

i will select the said date and click the ok button...

then the date i choosed will automatically goes to the said textbox...

what i want is that how to code it if i will used only one form for my calendar and used it all over my application.... that if i click a calendar button the date will go to the textbox beside it....

any suggestion would really be appriciated....

Thank you very much...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

you need to call the form containing the calander control on the click of the button and on selection of the date from calender pass the data back to the textbox.

I KNOW BUT WHAT I WANT IS TO USE THIS FORM CONTAINING THE CALENDAR TO BE CALLED BY DIFFERENT BUTTONS AND PUT THE OOUTPUT FROM DIFFERENT TEXTBOX FROM DIFFERENT FORMS..... DID YOU GET MY POINT...

i already used this one to one button but i think i got like a hundred of textbox with a hundred of buttons.... and it would be little crazy if i also made a hundred forms containig a calendar..... so what i want is to create a function but what i made was not working....

if you have any suggestions then......

Thank you.....

Are you unable to open the form containging the calander control ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.