Hi

I`ll Set Printer preferences orientation is Portrait and Paper Size is A4, But i use data report is lager then this settings. I run my package "Report width is larger then the paper width" This error can be displayed. but i`ll change this settings for Paper size is legal and Orientation is Landscape run package the reports displayed is fine. i need with out change this setting i want get report using VB6.0, Please help me...

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi

I`ll Set Printer preferences orientation is Portrait and Paper Size is A4, But i use data report is lager then this settings. I run my package "Report width is larger then the paper width" This error can be displayed. but i`ll change this settings for Paper size is legal and Orientation is Landscape run package the reports displayed is fine. i need with out change this setting i want get report using VB6.0, Please help me...

Thank you

you can use the PageSet Printer, try to search for that key. i use it a lot on my applications.
from there you can set the orientation and papersize that you want. it loads an object to control the data report preview which is set by default on 8.5x11 portrait. you can even design reports on legal sizes, etc. hope that helps!

Thanks for ur replay, But i can`t find out This PageSet Printer in my application. U know this method means pls send full details on this function with coding.

Please set left and right report margins to minimum when designing the report......use pageset only if u change orientation frequently in your application.

Regards

DSP

Thanks for Your reply. u right but my data reports field is maximum.. Basically that's is open only for legal page size... but i need A4 page size to open this reports.. Thank you

i need to look at ur report first................ meanwhile try to set "cangrow" propert to true for fields in ur report

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.