Hi all,

I have developed a software that is basically a Question Paper Maker, I have stored all the questions in a MEMO field in an MSACCESS table. Now while I try to print the random questions on a report, it shows the question with all the rtf codes and the appearance of the question is bad. Besides I have tables (rows and columns like is MS-WORD) in the question, these formattings are also gone while printing.
Can anybody help me please!!!!!!!!!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Where is your code?

You have to use a richtextbox, but that only supports a subset of rtf, so you won't get full support of the rtf codes from Word. I have successfully brought in tables, even with borders, but the richtextbox won't maintain the integrity like Word does. Worse yet, in my experience, the behavior of the richtextbox varies with operating system versions.

Thanks for reply buddies, if the formatting is not stored properly by rtf then how did YOU do it? I will be rather grateful to you for your replies....

Rajesh Khanna

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.